Friday 24 March 2017

Review - HUDA beauty matte lips in IKON and MATERIAL GIRL

I have received my belated birthday present from my friend Paris last weekend and I jumped for joy when I saw what it was!!

Another HUDA beauty matte lippy!

His sister actually sells them and the other day he asked me which colours are popular saying his sister wanted to restock and he was just surveying for her. Little did I know, he wanted to see which one I wanted.

So I picked MATERIAL GIRL, which is a dark plum colour. It reminds me of this NARS lip colour (DAMNED) that I really like. However upon trying, it is pretty dark (almost purple-ish red)!

I wore it to the office, but I don't think it's very suitable :P But it's perfect for nights! Beautiful tone and so BOLD! It's definitely something different!

Material Girl
Here is a comparison with Ikon, the other colour that I have.

Ikon

Thank you so much Paris for my birthday present. LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...