Wednesday 29 November 2017

November Haul from Cultbeauty

I have finally made my first purchase on Cultbeauty! It was free shipping on any Hudabeauty items (no min spend) that pushed it for me. So then my Pixi toner ran out so I stocked up on that.

I was super upset with deciem (the main seller of The Ordinary) when they changed the free shipping rule from USD35 to USD250 worldwide. So I was happy when I saw that Cultbeauty also sell The Ordinary and they also had the foundation in my colour in stock!

Cultbeauty Haul

The online transaction was easy and fast! Additionally, they also deduct the VAT if you're purchasing from overseas!


Here is the Hudabeauty Mauve Obsession Pallette. That middle most left shadow in rose gold is so pretty! In all honestly, I am unsure on how to use and put these colours together. But after trying, it wasn't soo bad. I can still do pretty neutral looks without looking like I've got red eyeshadows on!


Here is my first attempt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...