Monday 18 February 2019

37th birthday

Another year of being blessed to be alive, syukur Alhamdulillah and surrounded by loving family and friends.

This year I celebrated my birthday with 2 cakes and pulut kuning.

The weekend before my birthday, I celebrated with my families. Mama cooked my favourite Mee Udang and had an ice cream cake.






Presents are a must for my in-laws family. They love spoiling everyone with presents and that includes us "menantu" as well.



Chanel lippy form the sisters, Kakak, Mas and adik.



Konti gave me a present too!



And it's a karaoke mike!



Shower gel from Mas and Jimi.



My parents in-law got me a handbag! Thank you Papa and Mama. Actually I keep telling mama, there is no need to get me anything as they have done more than enough for us. But Mama insists that Papa loves to buy presents and he was super excited to give me mine! Thank you Adik for helping to choose my  bag!



I love it! It's perfect for work with a wide base so I can fit quite a lot.











Then the day before my birthday, Natte surprised me with an awesome Chanel cake and presents. She surprised me on the day before my birthday as I was taking leave on my actual birthday.








On my actual birthday, Kimi took me out for lunch and to buy my birthday present.





We went to KLCC and he wanted to get me some shoes. Really wanted to get the Chanel ballerina flats but they didn't have it in my size.



So went to Ferragamo instead.



Finally decided to get this pale pink Vera!



The day after when I got back into work, I was surprised by my office mates. They ordered Pulut Kuning and got rendang ayam too. It was so very sweet of them to organise it!







This year's presents.



I got 2 flowers, one from my aunties (aka Hanna Petals) and I was very surprised to receive flowers from my college friend Niza. We haven't seen each other for ages except for messages when there is a new Duck released, so it was very sweet of her to send me flowers.



All in all it was a great birthday as always. Alhamdulillah for another year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...