Wednesday 14 August 2019

Phantom of the Opera in KL

I finally got to see Phantom of the Opera and can cross this off my bucket list!!
I have always LOVED musicals and theaters and had Phantom along with Les Mis on my list to watch. When I heard that they will be performing in KL I convinced Natte (who else?! hehe) to have a date with me and she agreed! We bought the tickets way in advanced as the show is in July while we bought them in December.

When the day of the show finally came, we both got glammed up at the office and headed out for our date!



Thanks Natte for accompanying me!!







We had pretty good seats! So glad we splurged and bought these tickets.

I went in only knowing the gist of the story line. I should have bought the program book but didn't. Overall it wasn't my favourite one, but it ceases to amaze me how a theater production comes together and come to live. The live music from x many piece orchestra together with the multiple octaves of notes sang by the actors and actresses. The Phantom though, he was definitely something, his deep voice is hauntingly good! So I truly enjoyed it !! Hope to see another show soon and hopefully the tickets aren't too expensive. Being more "cultured" is burning a hole in my pocket!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...