Thursday 4 July 2013

3rd wedding anniversary - Part II

I got delivered a beautiful bunch of white roses today from the husband.

He has never given me flowers before as he always deemed them to be wasteful so I don't know why he got them this time around. Maybe because on the anniversary itself, I got home late and when I did he was STILL asleep as he worked for more than 30 hours! But I am so happy nonetheless. Women love flowers!!! Thank you yang...till we grow old together! 

Top left - Few months ago during my company annual dinner
Top right - our wedding night
Bottom left - NOW hehe
Bottom right - us when we were dating back in 2008



1 comment:

  1. very nice! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...