Monday 22 July 2013

Favourite Perfume - Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey

As one of my engagement gift ("hantaran") I got to chose a perfume which was to be gifted from the (back-then) fiance to me.

After hunting around at Selfridges Birmingham, I was introduced to Jo Malone and after a quick interview by the SA of which I told them about my preference towards fruity smell, she recommended Nectarine Blossom & Honey. When you are shopping for fragrances at Jo Malone, you are given a free hand massage with the lotion of your recommended scent. The fruity and sweet smell of Nectarine & Honey really lingered til I got home that the following weekend, I dragged Kimi to Selfridges to make our purchases.

One of my engagement hantaran


London's Covent Garden early morning market. Succulent nectarine, peach and cassis and delicate spring flowers melt into the note of acacia honey. A sweet and delightfully playful fragrance.
Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne 30ml Image
£39.00   30ML 
£130.00 per 100ML
Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne 100ml Image
£78.00   100ML 
£78.00 per 100ML
Nectarine Blossom & Honey Jo Malone Cologne
We only got the small 30ML bottle so I only use this for special occasions esp. when it's something to do with the hubs (ie wedding anniversary dinner). I like to have that smell to remind me all our good times and memories together back in the UK.

I have also added another one to my collection which is the English Pear and Freesia. Another fruity collection and it smells so divine! 

I would love to add a diffuser but it's so expensive! At approx. RM240 a pop a purchase I simply  CANNOT justify!

Jo Malon is now available at Pavillion KL. Go check it out, and try to get yourself a nice hand massage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...