Friday 2 August 2013

Iftars this year

I have been blessed with a mother in law who cooks up a feast daily for buka puasa..Alhamdulillah.
So it's seldom that I break fast outside. This year I only broke my fast outside three times.

1. With the office mates @ Intercontinental Hotel

The ladies of PNB MV
With the Turner Ladies


2. Buka puasa with the CBAs (Natte, Jid and moi)  @ Natte's house

I cooked Nasi Ayam
Natte brought Nasi Tomato and made Reiess brownies
Jid brought her lamb chops (drooling as I type this out!)

Our families
Our three boys all grown up!
Check out Nazrin's face, he was crying coz Arshad wanted to hug me

3. Bangi friends @ Estillo Publika

Friends for so many years! These are my best friends and my sister's best friends. But we all are very close friends even with the 5 years gap. Yerp Ariana was asleep next to me!
With our Raya gifts! Thanks so much Diana

With the Demok Ariana!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...