Thursday 29 August 2013

Makeup brushes

Arrived early at the office this morning and decided to clean my brushes.
You see most of my make up and brushes are here at the office. I come in hair half dry and no make up on. I simply do not have the time to do anything else apart from shower-pray-put on clothes-put on toner,serum, moisturiser and sun block.
Everything else has to be done at the office.

So today I cleaned all my brushes.

I love this brush cleaner. However some people say that it makes the bristles slighter harder after but I think it's fine.

Before
This is my all over the face setting brush so it's not as dirty as my stippling brush.
The way I clean it is that I would put the brush cleaner liquid on the brush and also on the tissue paper. Then I would flick/stroke it back and forth. Jgn tonyoh coz that'll just ruin it!
Tadaa! After..all nice and clean.





Here are all the my brushes all nice and clean.


Today's make up

  • Benefit Porefessional
  • Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in Champagne
  • Benefit Fake Up
  • Benefit Bella Bamba blusher
  • Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Raisin
  • Estee Lauder lipstick in no 26 Nectarine
  • Benefit Bad Lash mascara - I love how I can just layer the mascara to make it look thicker and longer without clumping
  • Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner
Today I decided to put on some eyeliner hence the slightly bigger eyes.

Have a nice day everyone!

Ps: the maid came back last night




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...