Thursday 17 April 2014

Daily make up 17/04/2014

Hello! Morning!
I haven't done this in a while so here is today's make up.


Benefit Porefessional
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in Champagne
Benefit Bella Bamba Blusher
Stila "Abstract" Eye Palette
Stila Eye Liner
Chanel Lipstick -  No 5 Camelia
Benefit - Benebrow Eyebrow tint
Yadah! Bloom Mascara

I decided on this palette today as my top has a hint of purple.

Stila Abstract Eye Pallette
I only used the left most three eye shadows.
Yes I know, eye make up tu macam sama je kan? Hehehe
Ok ok will try to do other effects, but don't want to look to over the top at the office!

The full look

It will be a super busy weekend for me starting tomorrow!
Got my CREIF class on Friday and Saturday. Then off to KB for the company's MSAM on Sunday for the day!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...