Tuesday 10 June 2014

Rizalman for Zalora

These days it's much cheaper to just buy a ready made Baju Raya instead of a tailor made ones. Lucky for us since Rizalman started the Ready To Wear line, most designers have followed suit. I bought Rizalman's first collection 20 and I loved it. I loved the cutting and at first I didn't like the fact that he used jersey material but I guess the flow is quite nice.

So this year I waited for his collection to be released and as soon as it was, I came and I conquered (or rather I chose and I bought).

Bibah
I played it safe by picking black and I think that it has the slimming effect too.
Well done Zalora for the quick delivery. It arrived the next morning!! (ordered in the evening around 4pm the day before).


My baju

VERDICT

  • Sorry I don't have a picture of me in it, didn't wear my Spanx when I tried it on (not quite confident to put the picture hehe) But I super love it!
  • Rizalman has mastered the art of getting the "cutting" absolutely spot on! 
  • The kurung just hugs your body and flatters it at the same time.
  • Do note however XL only comes up to 41" hips so if you're slightly bigger it's OK as the material stretches but if more than that you might have to look elsewhere
  • Material is textured jersey so it's slightly thicker than normal jersey
  • Price =RM350 from Zalora.com.my

You can check out the rest of his collection on Zalora.com.my or watch the teaser below



post signature




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...