Tuesday 5 August 2014

Review - July Beauty Haul - Shizens Natural Pore Nutrient Foundation

Remember this Shizens post about their Stand Firm Stay Firm contest?

I was one of the 50 lucky girls to win their RM200 voucher! Yeayyy and Thank YOU again The Butterfly Project!! *kisses*

So last week I went to their branch at Pavillion to redeem my prize. As my compact powder is nearly running out (I was literally scraping off the sides of my powder) so I decided to get their Natural Pore Nutrient Foundation.

Packaging



The inside
This retails for RM228 so I had to top up the balance.

According to the sales girl, the foundation matches your skin so there is only ONE shade.

The white line is the sunscreen (SPF33 PA++)

VERDICT

  • Upon usage, I found that the shade is slighty white-ish for me. Kinda like, it gives me an almost ghostly look. So the trick is, use it sparingly. You don't need to put a lot .
  • There is also a bit of a shine to it. However after patting some powder on top, ONLY then it looks ok.
  • It also doesn't give much coverage. As it's too white for me, I can't pile it on to cover the pores. My pores still look visible and no where near the flawless look I get with my other foundations.
Yours truly using the Foundation
So overall, I don't think there will be a repeat purchase on this foundation. Not quite for me.

Damn I wished I had gotten the Eyelast Fibres instead :p

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...