Thursday 18 December 2014

Books I have read this year!

As the year is nearing the end, let do a count on how many books I have read this year!

1. The Fault In Our Stars


2. Mockingjay


3. Gone Girl (currently reading)


Wow ONLY THREE?!!! That's horrible!!!

There is also a running theme which is all books have turned into a movie. I like to read the book first and then compare it to the movie. I just don't want to miss any of the details. Especially with Gone Girl, I want to know all Amy's thoughts! Everyone has been raving on about the movie is, how good and twisted it is. I'm still reading and have yet to reach the twisted part.

I should up my reading quota for next year though! What have you read this year??

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh my favorite is the fault in our stars. One of my friend trolled me to read the last page first where i saw
    "I do Augustus, I do" and when i started reading i'm actually THINKING THEY WERE GETTING MARRIED AND HAPPY ENDINGS. you can guess who bawls her eyes out the most when she finishes that book now. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg to read a book thinking of a happy ending when in fact its the exact opposite must be horrible!! yeah bawled my eyes out too reading that book!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...