Wednesday 10 December 2014

My new passanger

I drive daily from home to KL which is a journey that take an hour on average per day, five times a week.

So I was obviously happy to find out that my sister has finally been transferred back to KL. She has been working in Miri for the past three years and was basically a single mother most of the time (her hubby works here) and that turned her into a skeleton!

Thought that I would have a new driver, but NO adik yang buli kakak! I pick her up, drops her at work then picks her up again after work to drop her off again at my mum's. 

Despite having to chauffeur her around everyday, I missed our banter this morning though (as she is away on holiday this week). Having her in the car does make the journey seem shorter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...