Wednesday 25 February 2015

Tinkerbell and Peter Pan Birthday Party DIY Candy Buffet

A neighbor of mine had requested that I help her do the candy buffet for her daughter's birthday after seeing the parties I have done previously.

I was in charge of the candy buffet and the door gifts. Luckily it was a pretty small party so it was manageable especially when I'm in my busy period at work.

The party was held at Laman Zulaikha which is an event space in Bandar Sri Putra. The place itself was very spacious and had a nice clean facilities considering that it's at a shop lot. It's perfect for parties and also nikah and engagements.

Here is the full spread! Love how it was simple and pretty it turned out!



The main cake was ordered separately by my neighbour and so were the balloons.
Here are the close ups of the table and the dessert spread.




How cute are the cupcakes? Ordered from none other than @nhomebakes (Instagram). Love the Tinkerbell shoes she made out of fondant!! 


I am pretty proud of the door gifts! They had wings or Peter Pan hats on top of the plain brown bags. I also designed the Thank You stickers.



Nelli, my neighbour went all out for this party. She created lots of DIY things for the party like fairy wings for the girl, Peter Pan hats for the boys, activity books and photo props. Hats off to her for making all those from scratch!!

We had a great time at the party!! Hope you were happy with the candy buffet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...