Tuesday 15 September 2015

My Foundation Tools

Wow another entry today?! heheh

I did a spot of shopping today. I went to Laura Mercier Pavillion to pick up a free sample of the foundation primer. Touted as the best primer in town, I needed to stock up as my supply is running out so I was super happy to find out that there is an offer at the moment for ALL types of primers at RM99 instead of RM149 (which is a saving of RM50!).


I couldn't pass up the offer so bought myself a new primer. I even decided to try a new type which is the MINERAL one. Got myself a few free samples! Love the customer service at Laura Mercier!


Just thought I'd share with you what I use for my base. I use the primer above to start with and then I use their Silk Creme Foundation (Beige Ivory) as my base.

Foundation
I use my Real Techniques Stippling Brush most of the time but at home I use my Beauty Blender. I love the application using the Beauty Blender but it's a bit of a hassle to use that at work. I find it easier and faster to apply with a brush. However after washing my brush over the weekend, the bristles started to come off!!! I don't know what I did wrong this time when washing coz it was fine all these while after a wash. But I guess it has served me well for the past 2 years at least, so time for a new brush! I have ordered the Zoeva Grand Stippling so I can't wait to try that one!

My ruined brush!

I usually stop there with the base but if I am going to a wedding for an event, I usually set it with my compact powder. Currently I am using my Chanel Pore Minimising Compact to set it all. 

So care to share what you use for your base?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...