Monday 22 February 2016

Estee Lauder online

I am forever on the search of serum aka magic potion to improve my skin.
So I thought I would try using Estee's Advanced Night Repair (again) but along side their new micro essence. The micro essence is similar to SKII. 

Luckily I got an email from Estee offering their trial kit for only RM118 (online exclusive offer) so of course I had to purchase it! It's also the perfect opportunity to try Estee Lauder online.

The online services are super quick. My things got deliver the next day after ordering. They offered complimentary gift wrapping so I opted for that. Don't you just love opening a package (eventhough you purchased it yourself with your own money!).





They also offer free samples - I got another serum and as a welcome gift, another bottle of ANR.



And here is the kit! 



Shipping is usually free for purchases above RM250 (their serums are definately more so free shipping is guaranteed) but in this case I had to pay RM12.60.

Overall - *thumbs up* for the great service!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...