Wednesday 24 December 2014

December Haul

Another month of notorious shopping!!

Check my haul for this month..

1. Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette

Talked about this already here!




2. Laura Mercier

I needed a new foundation so initially I walked into NARS but unfortunately the SA were too busy. No one really wanted to help me out. Then I went into Laura Mercier with the intention of getting the caviar stick eyeshadow but the SA was so helpful and started applying and recommending my foundation for me. So in the end, I bought the primer, foundation and eyeshadow. I even got some free gifts (lipstick, mascara, highlighter and a bag!). Great customer service and shopping experience at Laura Mercier Pavillion.


3. Dermalogica

I went to my local Aster Spring over the weekend to finish off my facial package that I paid for this year. After my facial I signed up for next year's package. For RM1,599 the following is included;


  • RM1,599 worth of services
  • Free 3x eye and neck treament
  • Free 3x Biosurface facial
  • Free Biosurface kit
  • Advent calendar (exact same ones as last year's but I double checked the expiry dates and they all haven't expired yet - video reveal here) So I got many small deluxe samples and vouchers.
  • Beauty Workshop Set (shower gel, scrub and body butter)


I also bought their Cleaser, Toner and Moisturiser set as that is on offer at the moment. The sizes are pretty big so that should last me for the whole year next year!

Bought the 4 big items in the box and got the 3 mini samples too!

Beauty workshop

Biosurface peel set
I am closing my eyes everytime I pass by Sephora. So afraid that I'd be tempted to buy the cute Christmas sets!! Must not shop anymore....although I think I need to buy some new tops though!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...