Friday 29 April 2016

Al-fatihah Pah

Yesterday, my Opah who has been living with us for years passed away.
Mum told us how she has not been eating lately but I didn't think that she would be leaving us this quickly.

Alhamdulillah she passed on so easily and peacefully. May Allah grant her Jannah, Amin.

Yesterday was also the day that my parents were suppose to leave for their Europe trip but luckily, by the power of the Almighty she passed on before they left. So her son, my dad who has been taking care of her, bathing her, feeding her, changing her diapers could lay her to rest. So Alhamdulillah, Daddy was at peace with his mother leaving.

Please spare a moment to recite Al-Fatihah to my grandmother, Aini binti Ngah Mat Saman.
The downstairs room will be empty without you Pah. I hope that we managed to take care of you as best as we could and made your life comfortable somewhat in these last few years. Please forgive us for any shortcomings and wrongdoings. We're going to miss you!


Her loving son and great granchild reciting prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...